Posted 02:39 by Nithya in Labels:

Oh James Bond. 2 words: SO GOOD! Nothing like a good ol' James Bond action flick. If you haven't seen it, GO SEE IT! Drop everything and go to a movie theatre :)

We went to the movie after have a girls night (plus Marc) at Kelley's. Awesome times. Kelley made us dinner and then we made some fantastic double chocolate cookies. Yummy ;)

Listening to: Aaliyah - Age ain't nothing but a number off of the album Age ain't nothing but a number

3 comment(s) to... “ ”

3 opinions:

bangbang said...

OH, i saw it too. He's so rugged compared to ol' Piercy. I have nothing to compare it to cuz i've never seen the other James Bond movies...is it better? I'm guessing from your blog that it was.

You should watch Happy Feet...it's sooo...happy!



danno said...

New blog post! WOOT!

You reminded me that I still have to see CR! ARGH!



danno said...

you know something crazy? IT'S WARMER IN EDMONTON RIGHT NOW THAN IT IS IN VANCOUVER!!!

Wait, why am I up at 5am? Crap