Total was volunteer for Habitat for Humanity day! I didn't do anything too intensive, but it was good to go out and lend a helping hand.
Its a stupidly crappy -32 today with windchill.. So when they said we could work in houses with HEATING .. Well I was all over that.
we did some sanding, some hammering, some filling (when you put the putty stuff in the holes) and some wall washing - ya super fun right? meh it was alright
highlight of le day? One of the nearby churches provide the volunteers with lunch. One of the volunteers - Joel from St. Vincent was super friendly and introduced himself to all us young kids. He asked me what ethnicity I was, and being me and loving the guessing game.. I made him guess. Of course everyone wanted to join in the festivities so 2 other volunteers started guessing as well. Results of the guessing game: Israeli, Guyanese, Triniadian (Sp?), Jamaican and Fijian. Don't you worry, those are TOTALLY being added to the list in the side bar :)
Listening to : Lemar - 50/50 off of the album Dedicated
Its a stupidly crappy -32 today with windchill.. So when they said we could work in houses with HEATING .. Well I was all over that.
we did some sanding, some hammering, some filling (when you put the putty stuff in the holes) and some wall washing - ya super fun right? meh it was alright
highlight of le day? One of the nearby churches provide the volunteers with lunch. One of the volunteers - Joel from St. Vincent was super friendly and introduced himself to all us young kids. He asked me what ethnicity I was, and being me and loving the guessing game.. I made him guess. Of course everyone wanted to join in the festivities so 2 other volunteers started guessing as well. Results of the guessing game: Israeli, Guyanese, Triniadian (Sp?), Jamaican and Fijian. Don't you worry, those are TOTALLY being added to the list in the side bar :)
Listening to : Lemar - 50/50 off of the album Dedicated
0 comment(s) to... “H4H”
0 opinions:
Post a Comment