Since my life has re-started (due to the end of exams last week), here is a time line of whats been going on!
As you notice... shopping is a common theme. It will be occurring again on the 22, 24, 26 and 27th! I know I'm crazy...there is a reason I'm going broke this holiday season :)
13th: End of exams, celebration at Hudson's at (that's right) 11am!
14th: Shopping with the cousins
15th: Choreographing with Kristan and going out for drinks and dessert with some family friends. I also started work again
16th: Temple, AIESEC pre party, AIESEC Xmas party, Sister's bday party outing
17th: Aunt's surprise 50th bday bash, shopping
18th: Work, Marc's Monday Movie Madness, shopping
19th: work, lunch with Owen & Roxanne, value village shopping
As you notice... shopping is a common theme. It will be occurring again on the 22, 24, 26 and 27th! I know I'm crazy...there is a reason I'm going broke this holiday season :)Listening to "I Don't Need a Man" by the Pussycat Dolls off the album PCD
4 comment(s) to... “Time line”
4 opinions:
good times! I can't wait for my first shopping for myself in over a year heh heh
the malls are RIDICULOUSLY BUSY!!! RIDICULOUSLY!!! That's why ya gotta bring a stick and poke people to move...doit!
see you soon!
MErRY DAYYYYY
Guess who's in a sweet picture on my blog?
Post a Comment