
Its Superman! Going to this movie last night, I thought it would be disrespecting Christopher Reeve's memory - I was wrong! I thought I wouldn't believe Routh as Superman or Kate Bosworth as Lois Lane - I was wrong! Although predictable (as most movies tend to be now a days) it was very entertaining! The action sequences were great and it had a good mix of human emotion and raw action. I especially loved how Superman's hair curls were perfect when in water, dry, whether he was close to death or alive and flying. All in all, definitely worthy of summer block buster title :)
2 comment(s) to... “Its a bird, Its a plane....”
2 opinions:
Oh man I totally noticed his hair curls too! That must be one of his abilities... the super amazing fantastic ability to have hair gel that is oblivious to whatever environment he chooses to conquer. Yay comic book movies
laughin' my @#$ off! I love your description of the hair curls! Sounds like a great movie! I'll be watching it soon and checking out the hair curls! :)
Post a Comment