Cow Town

Posted 16:34 by Nithya in

Went to Calgary with the family to visit some family friends over the long weekend. Their house is AMAZING and their backyard is the mountains (!!!). They have a 14 month old and he is SOO cute. Like could be the next famous male model cute :) that's what mixing 'em races (white & browns) will do to ya - make ya beautiful

Had trampoline accident and have the bruises to prove it :( family friend's neighbour had a huge tramp. 14 month old was with his mom and them, my sister and I were jumping. I went to do a flip and le mom walked into me or something...And there was a crash. Baby's nose bled and I have bruises all over .... :(

Met up with Alan, Sam and Shane for lunch at Melrose. Was good times sitting on the patio and escaping thundershower by 10 minutes.







was lame on Canada day. We rented movies and ordered pizza. One of the movies was failure to launch. Good chick flick - completely predictable but still made ya feel warm and fuzzy inside.. Or that could have been Matthew McConaughey's nakedness....You decide. So after we got through said chick flick, we started watching Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang. It seemed alright, but required too much concentration.... So we all went to bed instead - at 10 PM! I know, lame but sleep is fantastic!!!

0 comment(s) to... “Cow Town”

0 opinions: