I think I set expectations too high. For some aspects of life, its fantastic - career, school sure. But when it comes to parties and conferences, I over hype it. Example: my sister watches a movie and comes and tells me its the BEST MOVIE SHE'S EVER SEEN IN HER LIFE..So I think wow it must be good, go and see it - have super high expectations and then am sorely disappointed.
so maybe that's what happened at nldc and stampede (ok stampede was sick..So doesn't count) but definitely nldc..I was expecting an amazing conference and was really disappointed
so new mid summer resolution : have no expectations, then you wont be disappointed!
so maybe that's what happened at nldc and stampede (ok stampede was sick..So doesn't count) but definitely nldc..I was expecting an amazing conference and was really disappointed
so new mid summer resolution : have no expectations, then you wont be disappointed!
1 comment(s) to... “expectation”
1 opinions:
aww I miss talkin to you too! I bet you're sick of my emo blogs too... but hey we're actually both pretty emo in our blogs so its okay! Yay emoblogs!
Post a Comment