Stampoo

Posted 19:05 by Nithya in
Danielle, Shane, me and Chase on le bus de party -->

The title says it all. Due to much bad luck, the stampede was not as hype as I wanted it to be or should have been. Everyone had a good time and I'm glad, but also disappointed that events didn't pan out for me.

it was still fantastic to see everyone and thanks to AIESEC Calgary for hosting us and organizing the weekend for us.

After all the pole dancing and general pain I have pictures and bruises as reminders - so have fun looking at pics! (more on picture website.. Click on link in the side bar)


Kalen, Chase, Danielle, Me, Frank, Jason and Bilhan in front of the romantical waterfall at Sundance Lake. Why am I not wearing my cowboy hat you ask? Cuz Frank knocked it off into the waterfall..But then Jason dove and got it for me - my hero :D

1 comment(s) to... “Stampoo”

1 opinions:

eLdon said...

Nithya!

Finally ... it was great to finally meet the much hyped person I heard so much about! Sorry that that Stampede was a Stampoo and not Stam-awesome as it should have been! Hope you still had some good moments!

See you next conference !