Recap

Posted 17:08 by Nithya in
ok, recap since Thursday

  • Friday: went to Improvaganza! With Carol, Hilary and Marc. Was tres entertaining although some skits (i.e. moonshine and lesbians) were very disappointing. There was some male nudity so overall, good time
  • Saturday: Conny, Mario & Neil's going away party. I'm sad to see them go. The party itself was a good time, we watched the oiler game (they won! woo) and ate A LOT of food.
  • Sunday: intense dance class where I almost lost an eye with an umbrella. We do this part in one of the dances where we use umbrellas (sounds tacky, but looks cool) and I hate those damn umbrellas! They never worked for me.. I could never open them on time and when I wanted to, they wouldn't close when they actually opened and of course I poked myself in the eye with one of the spokes. My left eye watered for about 10 minutes. I know I know.. Keep you comments to yourself! Actually.. Just comment so everyone can laugh at my pain!

Me, Hilary and Danielle on Saturday...

Monday: Game 7 = they lost

*tear*



1 comment(s) to... “Recap”

1 opinions:

Aruna said...

Hilary. Not Hillary. She will never forgive you for that. Don't call her Hil either.