2nd cup

Posted 19:39 by Nithya in
Every notice that since coffee prices at places like 2nd cup are so high, you never actually get a 2nd cup of coffee?!

Well! That's besides the point. I went to the cup last night with friend Amanda who was gone for a month to Australia!! (*tear* cuz I missed her so). But since the last time I saw her was our last exam, it feels like a month hasn't gone by. I can't believe a quarter or summer is over already.

Life is so crazy busy until the end of July that I'm going to reflect again and realize I only have one month left! EEPP! That's no fun at all.

so here's to the summer and the lack of school! Cheers! (even though its raining outside ;))

Listening to: Kanye West, Twista, Keyshia Cole - Impossible

0 comment(s) to... “2nd cup”

0 opinions: