Weee- Kend

Posted 21:25 by Nithya in
So I realized that I seem to only post on the weekends - I cant really help the fact that I only have a life on the weekends!! jjeeeezzz

Friday was family time! We hit up the Sicilian pasta kitchen and then did some shopping.. Oh how I love shopping with my mommy (and her credit card ;))

Saturday was full of highs and lows. Lows: falling off a chair and hitting my back, getting yelled at for falling off said chair, cleaning the aiesec office from 10 am - 2 (ish) pm.

Highs: summer alumni event, clean office, red wine post summer alumni event

Sunday encompassed TWO dance practices and dinner at the garden (the olive one) = more Italian foood!

This weekend was just not that relaxing and tiring! I crashed at Kristan's place Saturday night and I find that I just cant sleep at other people's houses. I was in her bed and everything, but I woke up every hour ... 4 hours of sleep = no fun yo

Plans for tonight: board of advisor meeting, maybe dinner with le team de exec and then dessert with Meena & Aruna who are in town only for a short time (*tear*)

0 comment(s) to... “Weee- Kend”

0 opinions: