april

Posted 20:05 by Nithya in

in an effort to inprove my spanish, i will be posting bilingual posts. If you speak spanish, please correct me :)

in English: my tickets are booked and I’m off to Bilbao, Spain on April 18th. I am going for a conference there called Planning Meeting + TROOPS. It will be my first interaction with the membership of AIESEC Spain and the first time I meet my team! I will be back on April 30th after some team days in Madrid. I’m still waiting on the visa and hope to be gone for good in June. Stay tuned for information about the going away party in May.

en español: Tengo mi billetes y voy a Bilbao, España en abril 18. Voy a una conferencia y su nombre es “Planning Meeting + TROOPS”. ¡Será mi primera interacción con los miembros de AIESEC en España y la primera vez que me encuentro con mi equipo! Volveré en abril 30 después los días de equipo en Madrid. Aún estoy esperando para mi visada y espero que ir a Madrid en junio. Voy a dar más información sobre la fiesta de adiós en mayo.



0 comment(s) to... “april”

0 opinions: