in English: I have officially submitted my visa application (on Friday) and have already received two phone calls from the embassy - I feel that Josephine from the embassy and i will become close friends during this process. She said that the visa could take up to 4 months to process! I hope not!
en español: presenté mi aplicación de visado oficialmente (en viernes) y ya he recibido dos llamadas telefónicas de la embajada – Siento Josephine de la embajada y yo vamos a amigas mejor durante este proceso. ¡Ella dijo el visado podría tomar hasta 4 meses para el visado! ¡Espero que no!
en español: presenté mi aplicación de visado oficialmente (en viernes) y ya he recibido dos llamadas telefónicas de la embajada – Siento Josephine de la embajada y yo vamos a amigas mejor durante este proceso. ¡Ella dijo el visado podría tomar hasta 4 meses para el visado! ¡Espero que no!
2 comment(s) to... “visa update”
2 opinions:
can't wait till you actually get there and start snapping some photos... I hope it doesn't take 4 months either...
wow wow wow, you'll be there already in two weeks if everything turns out? I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!!!! oh, and about the siesta? no such working time in our year :) Although it's better to work through and then go have a tinto de verano in the evening, or have tapas at El Tigre.... ah, so many wonderful things you will experience soon!!!!!!
Post a Comment