Posted 01:36 by Nithya in
I prepared for a 6 hour wait at the passport office today. I took the afternoon off of work, walked the 10 blocks and was ready - with my book and music ready for the long wait.

This crazy Chinese lady security guard women is like, there is an express line! "If you travelling after July 30, have credit card and no legal problem, come in this line" [please read with heavy Chinese accent].

So many of us line up in this line. We are waiting and waiting, meanwhile the OTHER line (you know the one where you get a # and sit down and wait) is breezing by!

All of us standing in line are really skeptical, understandable ya? But i saw the agent lady, signed one thing, dropped off my papers and i was out of there. I get my passport July 30 :)

Total time? 54 minutes from start to finish. If that's not a success story i don't know what is!

1 comment(s) to... “ ”

1 opinions:

Rainbow said...

man that's still a damn long time. I probably need less than 20 minutes to get my passport when it's busy in HK... Geez Canadian need to work on the efficiency.