
after standing in line for 1.5 hours on Friday, 5 of us watched pirates 3. i personally quite enjoyed the movie.
it was LONG... 2. hours and 45 mins. there are also scenes after the credits. well one scene.... not sure it was worth staying after the credits for.
my advice? watch the 2nd one before seeing the 3rd. the 3rd movie's plot is completely based off movie numero dos. my sister was utterly confused during the movie and found it really tedious (because she didn't know what was going on!) if you have time to kill, watch the 1st one as well.
it by no means is a life changing movie, but a quintessential summer blockbuster. but i liked it! am not going to ruin any of the movie... but keira knightly definitely kicks some ass in the movie (literally not figuratively :P)
4 comment(s) to... “
”
4 opinions:
YEAH! I was so confused during the movie cause I dont' remember ANYTHING from the 2nd one :P but I think it's a good movie too :D:D Let's watch spiderman 3 this weekend and we'll complete all the 3rd series this month!
would you recommend potc3 more than spiderman 3?
I have yet to see POTC2 so that day will be filled with 6 hours of Johnny Depp HOTNESS!!!
DUDE MINE GUY!!!
hahah that's actually the name of the movie.. just so you know.. but yes I <3 you =D
Post a Comment