
Went out for Zohadya's birthday last night to Von's. It's right off of whyte and upscale. Everyone's bill averaged $40-$50 at the end of the night. It was so good to see some of them, like Zo. I haven't seen her since April and it was good to catch up. Of course Sol had 2 beers and was drunk. Remember how this was an upscale restaurant? So drunk Azn + upscale restaurant = hilarity. Well, I thought it was hilarious, Zo on the other hand, not so much. And then I was a grandma and went home at like 10 because I had to come to work in the morning. And here I am at work, doing much work (obviously).
oh fun fact: my boss' uncle used to own Von's.
Good news: am done work tomorrow! woot!
What I did yesterday: Went to Von's for Zo's birthday
What I'm doing tonight: going for coffee with Niki?
1 comment(s) to... “steak, fish and drunks”
1 opinions:
Hooray I'm caught up on your blog!
Looks like you've been up to plenty of interestin stuff. I wish that my mum would spend some "quality time" with me at the mall...
It's good that you have friends from highschool that you still want to meet up with. Must be a good feelin!
Post a Comment