it is an art! People take for granted the art of sitting on one's ass. When a person has been working all summer and going on "vacation" that are just more work than relaxing, warming up the cushions on a couch can be the most rewarding thing!it was especially rewarding for me this weekend. The long weekend before school started - going from one work load to another. Working at a job was time consuming (obviously) and required early morning rises. When sitting on le ass this weekend, was waking up late, going to be whenever and parking it in front of the TV for Laguna beach marathons.
granted I did help my sister paint her room a bit (am still trying to get the paint off of me!) the weekend was predominately spent regaling in the art of couch potato-ness
I loved it
1 comment(s) to... “Art of ass sitting”
1 opinions:
So you know what's cooler than Laguna beach? HOUSE! WOOT!
Man I am so hyper right now I can't concentrate on anything. I wish I could sit on my ass.. I obviously have not mastered the art. Maybe you can teach me?
Post a Comment