Landed in Edmonton on Sunday at 3, got home at 4 - unpacked, changed and then went to a surprise 50th anniversary party - I know CRAZY
Yesterday after work, did some work in le office de aiesec, then had intern reception dinner THEN went bowling with some other friends and getting home at 11.30 - I know CRAZY!
Now: am sitting in an office...That's right folks! My co-worker is on vacation for 2 weeks and she gave me her office!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I get a door! And a phone! And a phone number!! YAY! Who knew a phone would bring so much joy - I know CRAZY!!
Yesterday after work, did some work in le office de aiesec, then had intern reception dinner THEN went bowling with some other friends and getting home at 11.30 - I know CRAZY!
Now: am sitting in an office...That's right folks! My co-worker is on vacation for 2 weeks and she gave me her office!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I get a door! And a phone! And a phone number!! YAY! Who knew a phone would bring so much joy - I know CRAZY!!
1 comment(s) to... “Last 48 hours...”
1 opinions:
Glad to hear that your vacation went well! Sounds like you had a good time hoping around the East, although don't ever forget that the West is the Best =D
An office?? With a DOOR?? There is no higher honour in the corporate world! Congratulations!
Post a Comment