The Family Vacation: 3rd Leg: Ann Arbour

Posted 19:51 by Nithya in
Duration: Thursday, July 27th - Sunday, July 30th

27th: 8 hours of driving later, we arrived in Ann Arbour, Michigan. We dumped all of our stuff off at my cousin Praveena's and went to dinner. After dinner, my mom's cousin came and visited us.

28th: Shopping time! I love shopping. Oh, did I forget to mention my little niece...Who is the CUTEST THING IN THE WORLD! She talks all the time and was singing in the car..And she's just too cute. Anyways...Shopping and then dinner at my mom's cousin's place. Also watched she's the man that night....Very funny - stupid teen movie, but the guy in it is HAWT!!!

29th: Farmer's market, downtown Ann Arbour tour, Japanese restaurant for lunch, outlet mall shopping (god how I love the outlet malls) and then dinner in Frankenmuth. It is this random town that's German styles in Michigan...So random and LOTS of food.

30th: Flight home. We had a stopover in Chicago and we hit up the duty free. Since the drinking age in Chicago is 21, my mom bought me booze :) yay! Love the new open relationship :) oh, but child from HELL was sitting behind us on the plane. My mom has the window seat and I had the aisle seat...This kid was behind my mom and kicking her chair! MY chair was vibrating!!! What the flip! Demon child!

and thus concludes the Family Vacat of 2006.

Now for the"my favorite things I bought on the trip" segment: My $15 black AND brown (2 pairs :)) leather pumps, my BEAUTIFUL Guess wallet and my awesome $10 American Eagle sweats.

0 comment(s) to... “The Family Vacation: 3rd Leg: Ann Arbour”

0 opinions: