
So brown sugar... other than the fact that I'm brown and sweet (and modest apparently) ..When I think brown sugar, I think of the movie made in 2002. Well it is a great movie.. A love story but its centered around hip-hop and how hip-hop is the love of Syd's life. Until she realizes her true love.
Alright so it sounds a little mushy.. But the soundtrack if off the hook and all the music associations in the movie are so true.
Like the dalmatian coat wearing wack MC's and the way the music industry signs sell outs.. That have no real soul.
So I like it because of the music and because it describes music as a being.. You cant see it necessarily, but its there - to comfort, to be a friend, to give you company, to help define your feelings and mood.
Check it out!
2 comment(s) to... “The Rhythm The Love The Beat ...and you don't stop”
2 opinions:
is this a hip-hop chick flick? no judging, just curiousity
it sure is danno :)
Post a Comment