Ode to the weekend

Posted 20:04 by Nithya in
Hey Homies (or to Danny and Andrea..the only people that read my blog...*sniff*)

So this weekend was eventful yet low key.

Friday night was Kristan's birthday party at the stonehouse... and yes we were all drunk..good times yo. We got our dance on to the 6 good songs the rude Dj played. Then we went back to Kristan's and crashed. While i tried to fall asleep, two of Kristan's guests (who shall be unnamed at this point at least) proceeded to PLAY THE GUITAR AND SING UNTIL 5 FLIPPIN AM. I had urges of throwing things at their heads!



Saturday night, the family and I went to see the Break-up. You would think a movie with Vince Vaughn and jennifer Aniston would be laugh out loud funny... and everyone in the theatre thought that too. It sure wasn't. It was filled with drama and was a little dark. So if you are wanting to see a funny movie..DONT see this one. instead go to your local video store and rent the wedding crashers

1 comment(s) to... “Ode to the weekend”

1 opinions:

danno said...

I donno Nith... I think you're the only person I've talked to who didn't like that movie!