El Tigre

Posted 23:28 by Nithya in
Tonight was our first team dinner night. Since our meeting ran until 7:30, we decided to go out instead of going home to the flat to cook. So we went to the infamous El Tigre.

Many a MC team went to this place week after week and with good reason.

You pay either 1.80 euro for a beer or 2.50 euro for tinto de verano (half pop and half red wine..so good!) and get a FULL PLATE of tapas. Its ridiculous! This is El Tigre’s business model! From Monday to Friday, you buy a drink and get a plate of tapas for free. I don’t understand how they make money, but really, I’m not complaining. If anyone comes to visit me, I am taking you there for the cheapest and best meal ever!

When we got there around 9, the place was super packed, but we couldn’t leave! We found a little table with one stool and 8 of us crowded around. We took turns trying to get to the bar and ate like kings and queens….after spending a total of 5 euros.

A super good night all in all.

4 comment(s) to... “El Tigre”

4 opinions:

sarita said...

we LOOOOVE El Tigre!



Unknown said...

OMG that sounds SO NICE!



Kyle Marshall said...

That sounds so amazing, Nith! tinto de verano really sounds like an intriguing drink...not sure if I'd like it. AH I can't wait to visit you once I get the chance :)



Kristan said...

Pop and wine? Like cola?