waiting for my new life to start

Posted 19:49 by Nithya in
i can't wait to start the life waiting for me in madrid. yes, i am still in edmonton - waiting for my visa to come through. it has been 2 months since i applied for my visa and i have no idea when it is coming.

irregardless, my job starts on monday, june 1st. i'm very disappointed that i won't be there to start with my teammates. i will instead be on skype working from home during the office hours of my team in spain. with the time difference, that translates to 2am - 11am edmonton time.

while i'm at home, i'm hanging out, working from home and taking care of my sister (who got major knee surgery last week). hopefully this stint at home will come to an end soon. will keep you updated ...

2 comment(s) to... “waiting for my new life to start”

2 opinions:

Sorab said...

A BLOG!! This is UBER COOL! I'm sure you'll hear back from the Embassy shortly. I would recommend you calling them and harassing them -- I did it and my dad got his visa approved within a WEEK! Yes!

Knee surgery - Does your sista play soccer? What's the cause/reason for it?



sarita said...

I like the harassing-strategy :) keeping my fingers crossed for your visa, it's too bad I won't see you next week in Spain, but you just HAVE to come visit me in Switzerland! :)
hugs