Istanbul

Posted 07:07 by Nithya in

Here is my picture collage of Istanbul. Thanks to the Kiwi's and South African's we travelled with for the amazing times. And of course the Canadians.... Rain, Danny and Vani...miss you already.

From right to left, top to bottom
1) The Grand Bazaar
2) Sunset after leaving the Prince's Islands
3) Same as above, Vania, me, Nyala, Craig
4) Vani and I eating this lollipop thing
5) Sunset from the Prince's Islands on the ferry. Craig (SA), Vania (CA), Nat (NZ), Me, James (NZ)
6) Vania and I at the blue mosque
7) S. Africa and Canada in front of the Aya Sofia
8) Vania and I in front of the blue mosque
9) Vania, Craig and I in the Aya Sofia
10) Street in Istanbul
11) Sunset from the Bosphorus Ferry
12) Me eating a fish sandwich
13) On the Bosphorus Ferry
14) Thisile and I drinking tea in the Grand Bazaar
15) Danny, Rain, Vani and I
16) Nargile (aka sheeeesha)

0 comment(s) to... “Istanbul”

0 opinions: