
can you believe I'm already stressing out? One week of school hasn't even happened yet and I already feel the pressure. I just looked at the calendar for tomorrow and its ridiculous, no time to breathe and of course I have a shitonne of reading and homework to do. When will I do it all? No flippin clue. Its like there aren't enough hours in the day. Its sad, but I may have to step back a bit from other commitments just to stay sane and
get work done. Even though I'm keeping up with the homework, I can only do the bare minimum to get by and never get ahead and that leaves no time to chill or see friends or anything. This semester is going to have to be class, library, class, library, sleep, class, library (you get the idea) . Sure I could be over reacting and of course this is just a vent session, but I feel like its only going to get worse (and I know it will). Pearls of wisdom always welcome...And hey! You never know, maybe I'll feel completely fine tomorrow morning but now is how I feel and now is when I vent :) so enjoy!
1 comment(s) to... “stressss”
1 opinions:
Hey!! Don't stress, life will be ok...and school is supposed to be a fun step even though you have to work hard....plus, look at the upside, at least they are all speaking a language you can understand and you have great friends around you! I miss you!!!
Post a Comment