Subtle

Posted 21:43 by Nithya in
Can I say I hate being subtle? and I hate subtleties. Why not be direct and get your point across without the worry of whether or not the other person will get it. I understand that there is genius in some subtleties – like in movies or books etc. Things you can appreciate after thinking about it because its fiction. But this is real life! If you have something to say to me, say it to my face – sure you may hurt my feelings or I might get pissed off, but at least I know how you actually feel. I also hate people telling my friends things about me, knowing that it will get back to me even though they say, “don’t tell her I told you this”. Its like you don’t have the balls to tell me yourself, so you decide to take the most obvious indirect route in life. Bah! From now on, be direct with me – don’t play mind games or try and be coy cuz really its just annoying…. and makes me rant randomly on my blog. So bottom line: I don’t believe in subtle when it comes to real life – be direct or get fucking lost

Angry outburst over

2 comment(s) to... “Subtle”

2 opinions:

danno said...

Thank you!

Couldn't agree more. Totally true



danno said...

FEDEX FEDEX FEDEX!!!